Shirley Hulin, Experienced Full-Time Realtor, Future Working Together, Wife, Mother, Sister, Friend and Volunteer with a good sense of humor!
- Today’s Playlist: I'm Walking on Sunshine, Katrina & The Waves
- Good Read: The Fountain Head, Ayn Rand
- Movie: Casablanca
- Cup of joe from: Blackhorse Espresso and of course Starbucks
- Restaurant: The Sea Chest Oyster Bar in Cambria
- Food: Devils on Horseback
- Cocktail: Hendrick’s & Tonic and a good Margarita
- Quote: “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” Maya Angelou
- When I grow up I want to travel.
- If I want to relax, I go to the beach.
- Vacation destination: Hawaii, the big island. Dream destination traveling in an RV on the Alaskan highway.
- Advice: Forgive, life is too short for anything else. Love to the fullest.
- My Statement: Hire me as your full-time Realtor, I want to earn your business. I am someone who keeps a busy schedule and enjoys getting a lot done for you, my client. I am efficent, perspective and knowledgeable of my local market.
- Present: This past year, I have been more Caregiver than Realtor. My husband is a disabled veteran (Vietnam Era), he loss his right leg two years ago, a side effect of Agent Orange. He has had other health issues as well. Most recently he was presented with a Service Dog, a yellow lab named Nichols. Nichols was trained by New Life K9 and together with Paws for a Cause, K9s 4 Veterans was given Nichols in March of this year.
- History: My husband and I have lived in the county since 1973. We first camped in Avila Beach at what is now the KOA campground while looking for jobs and an apartment, our first home was in Los Osos.
We moved to the City of San Luis Obispo in 2002, in the Laguna Hills neighborhood. We have a beautiful backyard with fruit trees, an herb & vegetable gardens and tree house for the grandkids. We raised our kids, Jennifer & Eric in Los Osos, who traveled away for college but still maintain friendships with their childhood friends.
- Membership & Volunteer: Trinity United Methodist in Los Osos, the Rotary Club of Los Osos, most recently the Central Coast Amputee & Caregiver Peer Group, and a member in the Scenic Coast Association of Realtors, the San Luis Obispo Association of Realtors, the National Association of Realtors, Central Coast Women’s Council of Realtors.
You can reach me, Shirley Hulin at 805.235.4877 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this is your kind of town,...let me show you the neighborhood!